Content Policy and Guideline
Our goal at Juked is to create the home for esports fans to share and discuss their passion in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Our content policy and guidelines are here to let you know what is and is not allowed on Juked. We encourage you to help us with creating the
best environment and reporting any incidents you believe are breaking any of these rules.
Every Juked user should feel like their voice can be heard, but not at the expense of someone else.
The following rules will apply to any posts, comments, replies, usernames, user profile information, and any other interaction on Juked.
1. Do not post illegal content or encourage illegal behavior.
2. Don’t break the site.
3. Don’t spam posts, comments, or upvotes.
4. Don’t abuse tags or mistag posts for the purpose of getting more exposure.
5. No threats of violence or harm to others.
6. No harassment or organizing and encouraging harassment of others.
7. No hate speech and/or promoting hate speech.
8. Do not share content that glorifies or promotes suicide or self-harm.
9. Do not impersonate an individual or entity in a misleading or deceptive
10. Do not post or encourage the posting of sexual or suggestive content involving minors.
11. No nudity or sexually explicit content.
12. Do not post any content pertaining to sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
13. Do not organize, promote, or coordinate servers around hate speech.
14. Do not make threats of violence or threaten to harm others for any reasons which include basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
15. No hateful imagery or display names
16. Do not evade account blocks and bans.
17. Do not report false information
18. Do not post non-esports related content.
Our Staff will review all reports and either dismiss or take action on the reports. Consequences will range from immediate removal of a post to temporary or permanent suspensions or limitations of a user’s account.