We are excited to announce the official launch of the Jobs & Networking category!
Juked is a place for esports, for gaming, for community, and now we're a place where you can find opportunities in the industry.
The new section will be a hub consisting of all things jobs and networking. What to expect from the category:
- sharing open job postings
- career advice
- tips for interviews & building a résumé
- AMAs with recruiters & hiring managers
- a place where our community can network and collaborate with one another
To celebrate the new section, we'll be conducting several AMA's with industry figures throughout the week to answer questions you may have. We're also planning weekly initiatives like 'Give a tip Tuesday' and 'Field your resume Fridays' to kick off discussion.
Why are we doing this?
1. A motivator for many of Juked's most hardcore users is actually networking and building a personal brand for themselves in the esports space. Our audience is, after all, heavily skewed towards industry insiders, influencers, journalists, and execs, and is a good place to reach a concentrated group of important people in the community.
2. Whenever we've posted about open jobs at say, an esports team, we've noticed that those posts have been super engaging on average. People are clearly looking for this content.
3. We've already seen Juked users coming together to co-produce articles, community events/tournaments, and more.
4. "How do I get a job in esports?" is one of the most common discussion topics on the app.
All this together made this an obvious opportunity for us at Juked, and our community.
Great, how do I get in?
To follow the Jobs & Networking category, tap the search 🔎 tab and search for "Jobs" or add new categories directly via your profile by tapping "SEE ALL" --> "EDIT."
Don't have the Juked app yet? Download today at app.juked.gg.
ICYMI: Last week, we launched our community round via Wefunder that let's anyone invest in Juked.We're currently at $88,800 less than one week in to the campaign. The first $200K invested receives favorable terms (see: Wefunder campaign page), so if you're interested in investing, we recommend you get in now! Check out Juked on Wefunder
*Our raise is currently in “testing the waters” mode while we finalize our paperwork and SEC filings, so you’ll only be making a reservation – not actually investing yet. Once we file everything in the coming weeks, you’ll be able to confirm your investment.
Some necessary “testing the waters” disclosures:
1. No money or other consideration is being solicited. If sent, it will not be accepted.
2. No offer to buy securities will be accepted and no part of the purchase price will be received until a Form C is filed and only through Wefunder’s platform.
3. Any indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.