”) describes how Buffd Inc. and its related companies (“Juked
”) collect, use and share personal information of consumer users of this website, www.juked.gg (the “Site”). This Policy also applies to any of our other websites that post this Policy. This Policy does not apply to websites that post different statements.
We strive to educate parents and kids about how to appropriately safeguard their privacy when using our Site. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about our information collection and use practices. We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Site, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kids restrictions regarding the online release of personal information to anyone they don’t know.WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us.
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), credit card number, billing information, upload, purchase, view, or download certain content or products from the Site; enter contests or sweepstakes; as well as other information you give us during your time on our Site. This may include other personal information and content, such as locations and activities.
Information We Get From Others.
We may get information about you from other sources such as advertisers and social media networks. This may include, for example, information we obtain from social logins when you choose to register with or log in to the Site using a social media account. We may add this to information we get from this Site. We will also collect, maintain, use, and display your personal data and the geographic location of your mobile device. We derive location information from your wireless carrier, certain third-party service providers, or directly from the mobile device that you use to access our Site. This location tracking of your mobile device occurs only when our Site is actively open and running.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
1. operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services
2. process your subscriptions and orders
3. manage your account
4. provide you personalized content
5. provide you advertising and marketing messages
6. process and deliver contest entries and rewards
7. respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
8. send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
9. communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners
10. link or combine user information with other personal information
11. protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity
12. provide and deliver products and services customers request
13. conduct market research
14. generate user history and data on your participation in activities through the Site
15. generate statistics on usage of the Site
16. allow other users to participate in interactive features of the SiteSHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
1. We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
2. We reserve the right to share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or other change of control event.
3. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
* We may share information to comply with laws.
* We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
* We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
4. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us such as maintenance, security services, fulfilling orders, improving the Juked Site and services.
5. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.ANALYTICS
Click here to learn more about Google’s practices
Click here to learn how to opt-out of Google’s information collection practices
, applies to your use of the Site and YouTube API. The YouTube API may allow third parties to serve content, including advertisements. The YouTube API may store, access or collect (or allows third parties to do so) information directly or indirectly on or from your devices, including by placing, accessing or recognizing cookies or similar technology on your devices or browsers.
Juked may allow advertisers, third-party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies to serve advertisements directly to you on the Site, and other Juked services. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own web beacons and other tracking technologies to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements, and to collect and track information such as demographic information, inferred interests, aggregated information, and activity to assist them in personalizing the advertising content delivered to you.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), can exercise certain data subject rights available to them under applicable data protection laws. We will comply with requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in some circumstances, we may need to keep processing your information for certain legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If these rights apply to you, they may permit you to request that we:
* Provide you a copy of certain personal information we hold
* Correct any personal information that is incorrect or complete information that is incomplete
* Erase certain personal information we hold
* Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
* Restrict the way that we process and disclose specific personal information about you
* Transfer your data to another organization
* Revoke consent that you previously provided for processing
In addition, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
To make a request, please contact us at email found below.CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Juked does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information (as defined by COPPA) from persons under 13 years-of-age. If Juked learns that personal information of persons under 13 has been collected on or through the Site, Juked will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Please contact Juked at the email below if you believe we have collected information on your child.
For residents of the EEA, where processing of personal information is based on consent, Juked will not knowingly engage in that processing for users under the age of consent established by applicable data protection law. If we learn that we are engaged in that processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
The Site may link to third-party websites or services. The privacy practices of those third parties are not governed by this Policy and we are not responsible for the privacy, actions or other practices of any third parties, including Twitch and any social networks. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites and services to understand their practices.TRANSFER, SECURITY AND RETENTION
We use servers hosted in the United States. We may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Site and any affiliates services, you consent to the transfer of your data to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
We keep your personal information for as long as it is required in order to continue to provide services to you, to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Policy, as may be required (or permitted) by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.CONTACT INFORMATION
You may also contact us at our address:
1248 S Van Ness Ave